In 2016 we ran a series of events around the central theme of Utopia in the 21st Century taking inspiration from the 500th anniversary of the publication in 1516 of Thomas More’s Utopia.
You find out about our events and who was involved at the Utopia 500 website.
- Connected Communities Media Collection
- Book Series
- Creating Living Knowledge Report
- Connected Communities: A-Z of Community Partners 2009 - 2019
- Co-creating Cities & Communities Summer Event
- Re-imagining contested communities
- Connected Communities Foundation Series
- Street Music in the UK - Annotated Bibliography
- Street Music in the UK - Large Print
- Street Music in the UK
- Street Music conference programme
- Connected Communities: A Decade of Collaborative Research LARGE PRINT
- Connected Communities: A Decade of Collaborative Research