Leadership Fellow: Andrew Prescott (University of Glasgow)
Digital Transformations aims to exploit the potential of digital technologies to transform research in the arts and humanities, and to ensure that arts and humanities research is at the forefront of tackling crucial issues such as intellectual property, cultural memory and identity, and communication and creativity in a digital age.
Care for the Future
Leadership Fellow: Andrew Thompson (University of Exeter)
Care for the Future: Thinking Forward through the Past’ affords an opportunity for researchers in the arts and humanities to generate new novel understandings of the relationship between the past and the future, and the challenges and opportunities of the present through a temporally-inflected lens.
Leadership Fellow: Charles Forsdick (University of Liverpool)
In a world seen to be increasingly characterized by transnational and globalized connections, the need for understanding and communication within, between and across diverse cultures is stronger than ever. The Translating Cultures theme addresses this need by studying the role of translation, understood in its broadest sense, in the transmission, interpretation, transformation and sharing of languages, values, beliefs, histories and narratives.
Science in Culture
Leadership Fellow: Barry Smith (University of London)
The ‘Science in Culture’ theme aims to develop the reciprocal relationship between the sciences on the one hand, and arts and humanities on the other. The sciences and the arts and humanities often seek to answer very different kinds of questions about human nature, the nature of the world we inhabit, and the relationship between the two. Sometimes, however, the questions we seek to answer do not neatly fall within the remit of one or the other.
- Connected Communities Foundation Series
- Opinión sobre los casinos más populares en línea en España 2023
- Connected Communities: A Decade of Collaborative Research
- Connected Communities: A Decade of Collaborative Research LARGE PRINT
- Connected Communities: A-Z of Community Partners 2009 - 2019
- Street Music conference programme
- Street Music in the UK
- Street Music in the UK - Large Print
- Street Music in the UK - Annotated Bibliography
- Re-imagining contested communities
- Co-creating Cities & Communities Summer Event
- Creating Living Knowledge Report
- Book Series
- Connected Communities Media Collection