23 March 2017 12:30 pm to 2:30 pmUniversity of Bristol; University of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1AJ, United Kingdom
Through investigating the ways in which the university engages with the notions of “post–truth”, the panel will interrogate the politics, economics, practices and spaces in which “post–truth” is being produced, circulated and contested.
- Nello Cristianini (Computing, Bristol)
- Malcolm Fairbrother (Geography, Bristol)
- Gemma Moss (Education, UCL)
- Antonia Walford (Anthropology. UCL)
- Chair: Keri Facer (GSoE , Bristol)